These are writing projects I’m either currently working on, have worked on and finished, or have set aside to finish at a later date. I am currently seeking to publish some of the short stories listed here. When one is published, I’ll mark it with a double asterisk (and provide a link to where you can purchase said story).
Dragios Twins Trilogy (novels) : Origin Tale of Humanity on Elivera
- Book 1: The Lost Ones : Status : Completed – 110,010 words
- A teenager loses her best friend, only to discover she’s telepathically linked and what she sees through her friend’s eyes uncovers a terrifying conspiracy.
- Book 2: The Experiments/Liberation: Status : Started –83,564 words
- Kate and her cousin travel to an alien planet in a desperate attempt to save Kia from captivity, where they must outwit aliens they barely understand.
- The three teenagers must find a way to negotiate peace between the aliens and Earth, or else an multi-system war could destroy everyone they hold dear.
Netori Chronicles (novels)
- Book 1: Untitled : Status : Started – 46,285 words
- A college student discovers they are part of an experiment that puts the entire city and possibly the world in danger if it’s not stopped.
- Book 2: Untitled : Status : Outline
- 922 years after the origin of humanity on Elivera
In part (Novella) : Status : In Hiatus – 27,300 words
- The daughter of the Tomrak Chief accompanies her people on a peace mission, and ends up falling for the leader of the other clan, but things aren’t what they seem.
- Takes places ~543 years after the origin of humanity on Elivera.
- “Earning Her Name” (short story) : Status: Published**
- A young woman must complete a dangerous mission in order to earn the right to a name in her society.
- Toxicity: Status : Editing – 3,494 words
- A squad of astronauts search a toxic, barren planet for life, and they discover something far more terrifying than they could ever imagine.
Earth or Alternate Earth
- Sound of Humanity : Status : Editing – 3,888 words
- An astronaut is trapped on the space station, watching humanity go silent.
- The Creature : Status : Editing – 3,083 words
- A kid is attacked in his barn, only to discover the creature has no intention of killing him.
- Hormones : Status : Complete – 5,163 words
- A teenager scrounges for testosterone among the ruins of a hospital, where he discovers the cause of the apocalypse.
- Shadows : Status : Completed – 3,442 words
- A teenager goes to her grandfather’s house, only to encounter ghosts intent on using her for their own liberation.
- The Black Trains : Status: Editing – 6,789 words
- Trains from the north disrupt a small agricultural community with dark omens.
Musical Compositions in the Works:
- Radiation Series (varied instruments, singers)
- Music of Elivera Series (varied instruments, singers)
- Music from Dragios Twins: The Lost Ones
- Music from Netori Chronicles