Guides and pamphlets
Sometimes I write guides and pamphlets for my employers, social justice groups, or nonprofit organizations. Below are guides I created either for AmeriCorps Vista (2015) or for social justice groups in town. I blacked out information that was specific to AmeriCorps, but all other guides are written to be used in any setting.
- Comprehensive Evaluation Guide
- Volunteer Handbook
- Recruitment Strategy Guide
- One-Page Takeaway: Transgender Definitions and Pronoun Ettiquette not Iowa Specific
- One-page Takeaway (Iowa specific): Transgender Definitions and Pronoun Ettiquette Iowa Specific
Below are several presentations I presented and researched.
Volunteer Best Practices (Powerpoint copy in my Google Drive)
Want to Book Aidan for a training? Send them a message:
I wrote the First and Second Grade Editions of the Math Adventures: A Math Engagement Program for Iowa Public Television during my 2014-2015 AmeriCorps Year. This includes the main editions as well as the Big Buddy Guides. You can find the following pdfs at the Iptv.org/Eduation website below.
- I did the layout of the pages and wrote all of the content.
- Jeff Horn, one of the Graphic Designers for IPTV, did the Header graphic.
- Educational Services Department and Communication Department staff members assisted with the editing of the documents; this includes: Stacie S., Trista P., and Elizabeth _.
- The alignment with the Iowa Core for Mathematics was assessed by Instructional Designer, Ginger P., and by the Department of Education Iowa Core Math Consultant.
- Math Adventures: 1st and 2nd Grade Editions
Math Adventures: Big Buddy Guides